NAFSA 2018 Annual Conference
The 2018 annual conference theme, “Diverse Voices, Shared Commitment,” highlights the value and power of diverse voices that lead to more authentic collaborations and speak to alternative narratives that challenge our old ideas and make us think about new solutions and opportunities. But multiple voices without a shared commitment is cacophony—it lacks the power of collaboration, mutual trust, and a desire to meet challenges together.
The NAFSA Annual Conference is a unique forum of attendees from many professional and geographic perspectives and backgrounds. Despite differences, conference attendees share a very strong commitment to the core values of international education—providing a welcoming and supportive environment for the success of generations of students and scholars.
The NAFSA 2018 Annual Conference & Expo is the premier forum to connect with peers who have similar job challenges and who can identify possible solutions. Learn from top administrators, researchers, authors, and seasoned practitioners in the fields of education abroad; international student and scholar services; international enrollment management; international education leadership; and teaching, learning, and scholarship. The conference program is designed to help you improve your knowledge of model practices and strategies.
- 200+ professional learning sessions and programs
- Specialized preconference learning workshops
- Leadership programs for Presidents, Provosts, SIOs, Directors, and Managers
- Signature Programs supporting global learning, peace building, risk management, and internationalization
- Hundreds of presentations at the poster fairs
- NAFSA Community Celebration, hosted events, and closing celebration
- Member and Special Interest Group events and programs